• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I debated on where to put this (political humor), and decided that in this case politics trumped humor:

From another forum:

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the Helicopter in front of theWhite House, he was carrying a piglet under each arm.

The squared-away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes and says:"Nice pigs, sir."

The President replies "These are not pigs...these are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Clinton and I got one for Speaker of the House Pelosi."

The squared-away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes and says,"Excellent trade, sir...Semper Fi!"

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I debated on where to put this (political humor), and decided that in this case politics trumped humor:

From another forum:

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the Helicopter in front of theWhite House, he was carrying a piglet under each arm.

The squared-away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes and says:"Nice pigs, sir."

The President replies "These are not pigs...these are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Clinton and I got one for Speaker of the House Pelosi."

The squared-away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes and says,"Excellent trade, sir...Semper Fi!"

I give this post :yesway::yesway: And some rep along with it!

:patriot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    +1 Rep. Good one!
    Got to love that USMC sence of humor.
    Do you think I3BO can get more hogs for all those other idiots on the hill?

Top Bottom