Please reply by conversation.

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy
    SOLD. Thanks!

This is for a terrific HK USP Compact 9mm with THREE 13+1 factory magazines made in Germany. As you can see from the pictures it is in great condition. Variant 1 with decocking and safety lever. You get the factory box, lock, manual, test casing, etc. AI date code. I traded for this with a fellow INGO'er later last year who was unsure of round count; but did not think many (we both agreed it was LNIB condition). I have put 300 flawless rounds through it. I added genuine Trijicon Tritium Night Sights (paid over $100 to buy and have installed) to it not too long ago that glow bright as you can see from the pics again. You also get the original white sights that come with it.

If you bought everything new this would cost you around/over $1,200 (gun, tax, extra factory mag, Trijicon tritium night sights, etc.) A new one on GB is starting at $1,000 for just the gun with a buy it now of $1,250 plus shipping and FFL transfer fees. Matching DL + LTCH required.

Price: $880 FTF only; lowball offers will be politely ignored; please include your cell number and if txting is okay as my inbox fills up quickly!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom