• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It would not let me comment because I do not subscribe...but someone needs to answer the one fool comment.

Why oh why? Oh, the sadness is unbearable! Oh the suffering our poor children will endure because guns might be locked in some cars on school property. Why, we need some more common sense gun control.

I'd like to reply. No one is advocating making it legal to harm kids with firearms. If my car is parked in a school lot with a firearm locked in it, that firearm poses no threat. And since I am a law abiding citizen, I pose no greater threat with a firearm locked in my car than without a firearm. A person who doesn't obey laws, and DOES pose a threat, wouldn't obey the law as it is now anyway. What harm, exactly does the current law prevent, and why should it be a felony for people who pose no threat?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I love the excuses the antis give for not allowing firearms locked in cars on school property, so worried that someone would violate that new law and bring a firearm into the building.

Gee, murder is illegal but that didn't stop school shootings. I guess banning firearms on school property would guarantee the murder rule would be followed.... duh!

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Thanks for your vote.
    ResponsePercentVotes
    Yes

58%240
    No

39%162
    I don't know

2%10
    total votes: 412

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    59% yes now.

Why would anyone actually vote 'I don't know' ? To me that's like voting 'Present'. I know, I know, it's a legitimate response, but they should then also offer 'Bacon' as a choice.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Either whywhywhy is the only one who thinks so little of the value of money that he pays to comment, or he has an unreasonably high value of his comments.

Top Bottom