• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WormDirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    New York =(
    .... grrrr i wanted either peter or jj to win... and neither of them even made it to the last competition i didnt even care who won out of those 2 who were in the final competition

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Sorry Kirk, definitely have to figure out how to use the ignore feature now! :rolleyes:

Seriously though...I am surprised. I really expected JJ to win it. I wasn't exactly rooting for him, I just figured there would be more pistol than rifle and therefore JJ would have an edge. He made some bad decisions, and a few bad shots, and that was enough to knock him out.

I am also surprised because Chris did very well in that last challenge. One less bow shot, one better hit on the rope, one less miss on the plates, and he would have been Top Shot. I knew he was a good competitor but really didn't think he had that in him -- well done.

Finally I'm surprised because I've been thinking all along that Iaian was competent but not the best shot in the competition. It seemed to me that he simply hadn't been tested like the others and I expected that would show up in the final four. I have to admit that I was wrong. Iaian demonstrated that he could pull off tough shots under a lot of stress, and to me that is the definition of marksmanship.

I really wish the rest of the show had been more like the finale. That last elimination round was more like what I thought the entire season would be. I hope they learned a few things in the first season and can emphasize shooting over gamesmanship in the second season.

Top Bottom