• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Funny that they don't understand, that could be turned around and applied to them.
    Will be. If they studied history they would know this.

Once Mao and Stalin eliminated their opponents, they identified new threats and extremists against whom they mobilized society, keeping everyone in a high state of paranoia. We saw a dry run during Covid.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :flamethrower:

What in the hell would of ever made you vote for this evil, vile person :faint:

I'll give ya credit for saying that out loud though. If I ever did something that stupid I'd keep it to myself :stickpoke:
    Was the vote for "Which politician should go to Mars first?"

I'm shocked you gents aren't old enough to remember Rush's "operation chaos" to primary Obama?

BTW, it worked...

...conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh’s “Operation Chaos” unfairly led to a narrow victory by Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) in the tight Indiana primary held Tuesday. According to the Post, Limbaugh’s listeners recalled their “illicit pleasure” in voting for Clinton to sully and muddy the waters for Obama...

:dunno:

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Even more disturbing she says the quiet part out loud is the percentage of your neighbors that would agree with her. We had a trail balloon like this floated during covid. Remember how they wanted to isolate, separate, and confine all you people that didn’t want to wear a mask or take the shot? There were a lot of these people then and they’re still out there.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Even more disturbing she says the quiet part out loud is the percentage of your neighbors that would agree with her. We had a trail balloon like this floated during covid. Remember how they wanted to isolate, separate, and confine all you people that didn’t want to wear a mask or take the shot? There were a lot of these people then and they’re still out there.
    My older sister.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    And she still thinks she should have been president. Disillusions mixed with that over flatted ego. She will never admit that she is nothing more than a washed-up politician and needs to go away.

Top Bottom