• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    The wife and I decided to head to the local LGS after she got her fingerprints done at L1. She was originally thinking she wanted a snubnose .38 but I warned her about the recoil she might not like. Shane showed her a few semi autos she might like. She ended up loving the feel of the Walther pk380.

When we checking out he offered a discount on some .380 since its kind of hard to find right now (which was a very fair price). He then told us since we were buying a gun today he would throw in some range time for both of us. Of course being so cold outside we obliged.

We stepped into the range and I gave her the basic rundown of how the gun works and she got a few shots down range ( yes I'm a terrible teacher).

The second +1 comes from a gentleman named Weiss (at least that's what was on how shirt). He came in the range and gave her a short crash course on stance and aiming. Boom, she was hitting in the black consistently. He suggested a basic handgun safety and shooting course that they offer for $100. We took them up on it and signed her up for the February 22nd course.

All the guys at Highsmiths were top notch! Extremely helpful, Fair prices, and very friendly! I would suggest them to anyone!

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    I've had the same experience with these guys. Shooting range is very nice and the guys are very helpful and nice. I actually took a date there before and she was very timid. One of the guys working noticed and gave her an impromptu lesson on shooting. Had a great time. Will definitely give these guys all the business I can!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I need to go in there and say hello to our local gun shop. I have heard nothing but good things about this shop and their employees.

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    I need to go in there and say hello to our local gun shop. I have heard nothing but good things about this shop and their employees.

You will def be surprised. I love their new shop, its a nice e size and lots to choose from. Im gonna have to go this weekend and see what their selection of at parts is looking like.

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    The customer service at Highsmith is top notch, and I don't hesitate to bring my wife or daughter in there. Just picked up a transfer there yesterday and received great service, even though it was about the busiest I've ever seen it. I even scored two M&P 9mm magazines!

Their range is nice, too.

Top Bottom