• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    It's been a busy week this week with a lot of things moving forward. We received our preliminary drawings last week, so I put up a few pics on the website at www.highvelocityrange.com so check them out. We also are finally getting some good news on some property which is in a great location. We'll begin negotiations with the owner next week. Also I just sent the business plan to the bank and should hear from them next week on the next steps to take. Still looking to break ground this spring. Keep your eye open, starting to speed up and we will keep everyone informed of the progress. Here is a pic of the front, just preliminary.
    View attachment 35547

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Where is this going to be located? My girlfriend lives in Bedford and her daughter has been looking for a good range for the bow. Might have you lined up with some customers! :)

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    We are looking at a piece of land Between Judah and Avoca, basically head north on 37 out of Bedford turn right on washboard road and then right on old 37 about 1/4 mile down the road or head south on 37 turn left on washboard. Matter of fact today around 1900 we are going to talk to the owner once again whom I am thinking is willing to part ways with about 22 acres in that area. Great location for the look and only about 1 1/4 miles from the main HYW. Wish us luck today. Still planning on breaking ground this spring. WOW

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    We are looking at a piece of land Between Judah and Avoca, basically head north on 37 out of Bedford turn right on washboard road and then right on old 37 about 1/4 mile down the road or head south on 37 turn left on washboard. Matter of fact today around 1900 we are going to talk to the owner once again whom I am thinking is willing to part ways with about 22 acres in that area. Great location for the look and only about 1 1/4 miles from the main HYW. Wish us luck today. Still planning on breaking ground this spring. WOW

Sweet, right in my backyard... any idea on range costs? Private membership type range or fee per visit?

Sorry for the questions, if there is another thread that explains it and I've missed it you don't have to re-answer those...

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    We have memberships set up as well as non-members that pay a range fee for use. A one stop shop, retail sales, rent firearms, classes from the basic to advance, ladies, men and youth. We will also have automatic weapons that you can rent to fire, then there will bowling pin night, poker shoots, ladies night, date night you name it we will probably have it, also you can rent space for parties, bring clients to shoot and we will have a try before you buy program. We can be found on Facebook as well as our web site, www.highvelocityrange.com where we keep our progress.

Top Bottom