• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have this High Point 9mm carbine for sale or trade. I received it on a trade my self and have only put maybe 50 rounds through it. It comes with the ATI stock attached and 2 magazines. The original stock and all comes with it as well. It has a cheap Aim Point holographic sit on it that may or may not work. (I think it needs a battery) It shoots fine, i have had a jam here and there. (ammo I use is not the best, it jammed in my glock 19 as well) The rifle has some sort of a thing around the butt stick that holds two magazines as well. (as pictured.) The rifle fired very accurately when I did fire it.

Messaging me is fine OR Call or Text anytime at 260-615-0057. I don't mind being bugged to talk about guns lol

I am open to any trade offers, I have nothing specific in mind.. (if you feel its a waste of your time to throw offers at me then don't throw any at me, I really do not have anything in particular in mind as far as trades)

I will take 280 cash for the rifle and all of the stuff pictured with it. :patriot:

hipoint1.jpg
    HiPoint.jpg

Top Bottom