• ...and so much more!
  • IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    https://youtu.be/MH3tJrK2ma4

Well, except for the trigger, he likes it. Even on his Glock26, because of his long fingers, he doesn't shoot from the index finger pad. The G2 doesn't break any farther back in the trigger guard than the G26, but the Glock has a thicker (front to back) grip.
    anyway, I like mine @ $200.

stocks52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Warsaw
    Just bought a Millennium G2 yesterday. Gonna take it up to TriCounty to shoot it today. Glad Hickok45 gave it a good review. Man, that guy is one hell of a shot!!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Love me a Hikcock45 video! I've thought about that gun along with the Ruger SR9c. Hmmmm.

I've got an SR9c and LOVE it! This Taurus looks like a hell of a gun, too, especially for the money. I've seen them on sale at online gun shops for 200 bucks! If I see another, I probably won't be able to pass it up.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    First thing I'd do with that taurus is take a hot knife to the magazine base plate to get rid of the pointless pinky extension.

TubThumper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 2, 2015
    Westfield
    I've got an SR9c and LOVE it! This Taurus looks like a hell of a gun, too, especially for the money. I've seen them on sale at online gun shops for 200 bucks! If I see another, I probably won't be able to pass it up.

For $200 I'd buy it just to try it out! That seems like a nice pistol for two bills.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    OK, I fell for this and now need mags ;) :yesway:
    Anyone know of reliable, reasonably priced mags for this. I've read that a Sig P226 mag will function But don't have one to try.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I love his reviews. I don't mean to change the subject, but I wonder what camera they use? It looks like you can reach out and touch him.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I got one. My cost at the gun store made it too good to pass up. Other than the LOOOOONG trigger the thing has been perfect. Sadly, I'm more accurate with it than I am with my CZ...

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i always Taurus guns were appealing but there are so many people complaining about reliability which is, to me, the important feature with a pistol (followed very closely by accuracy).

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Anyone know of reliable, reasonably priced mags for this. I've read that a Sig P226 mag will function But don't have one to try.

Mecgar Sig P226 mags work flawlessly in my G2. I use an 18-round one as a b/u mag.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I'm debating between picking up a PT111 or a CPX-2 this weekend. I need something to fill the small 9mm niche I currently have.

I love his reviews. I don't mean to change the subject, but I wonder what camera they use? It looks like you can reach out and touch him.

Oh and Que, here is a video from a few years ago where he talks about his camera. He used to use a Canon HF S21. I have a Canon HF S30 which is an updated model and it it amazing quality. But pricy for a consumer camera.

Simple Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Kosciusko County

Been carrying the g2 over a year now. No issues. Taurus 24/7 mag, capacity 17, runs well for range and spare carry.

newdave61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2015
    Avon

OK, I've seen people saying you can find this for $200 shipped. No luck finding this myself, can anyone help a fellow INGOer out?

I saw it at Stout Field for $250, but the guy didn't seem interested in coming down any.

jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    https://youtu.be/MH3tJrK2ma4

Well, except for the trigger, he likes it. Even on his Glock26, because of his long fingers, he doesn't shoot from the index finger pad. The G2 doesn't break any farther back in the trigger guard than the G26, but the Glock has a thicker (front to back) grip.
    anyway, I like mine @ $200.

I had problems with my father's not feeding fmj ammo...after 200 rds it came around

Top Bottom