• ...and so much more!
  • Johnk

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    You know how sometimes you get a hankering? Last fall it was for a 40 cal full size pistol. Well that never panned out and now I have a new quest.
    I would like to purchase a Browning Hi-Power that is a shooter and in decent(no rust, pitting, etc) shape. No Tisas, Girsan, etc. Only FN. That's all my requirements.:dunno:

My funds are in hand and I am willing to shell out enough to get a good one. I hesitate to say how much i'm willing to pay since i don't want to peg myself
    to a certain dollar amount but suffice it to say that I am willing to pay a fair & reasonable price. I've completed my research and I have a pretty good idea of what I am looking
    for is going for.

Lastly, while I have your attention, may I also say that I continue to search for a 1917 Military service revolver with the same parameters as above.
    The M1917 Revolvers were six-shot, .45 ACP, large frame revolvers adopted by the United States Military in 1917, to supplement the standard M1911 pistol during World War I.[1] There were two variations of the M1917, one made by Colt and the other by Smith & Wesson.

Top Bottom