• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My wife and I just got back from seeing Heywood Banks (the Yeah Toast! comedian guy) and it was well worth the trip. Very family friendly show, something you could take nearly any age to and not worry about language, off color humor, etc. No opening act, which surprised me a bit. He's 73 now, but you'd never guess it from his energy level.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    My wife and I just got back from seeing Heywood Banks (the Yeah Toast! comedian guy) and it was well worth the trip. Very family friendly show, something you could take nearly any age to and not worry about language, off color humor, etc. No opening act, which surprised me a bit. He's 73 now, but you'd never guess it from his energy level.
    I might be wrong but I’m guessing we might be close to the same age. I listened to Bob and Tom on the way to high school in the eighties. A little blast from the past is refreshing. He frequented their show.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    He is in Nashville, IN this coming week. Not sure where after, but his website has his schedule.
    Thanks but Nashville would be a long haul ( 150 +/- miles ). After posting I went to his website and found the schedule. Late Feb. he will be within an hour drive. Few other possibilities but that is closest. Think I will approach the wife and some friends bout making plans for that one.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I got to meet Haywood Banks after one of his shows back in the day, probably in the late 80s. Around the time my dad and uncle appeared on the Bob and Tom show together. Nice guy, fun show. I’d go see him again.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Thanks but Nashville would be a long haul ( 150 +/- miles ). After posting I went to his website and found the schedule. Late Feb. he will be within an hour drive. Few other possibilities but that is closest. Think I will approach the wife and some friends bout making plans for that one.

I didn't figure it was closer to you, just saying he's touring the area at the moment. I'd be surprised if Nashville wasn't sold out anyway.

Top Bottom