• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I've been lurking for a while and thought I would join in. Looks like a great site and some familiar faces from various hunting websites.

Nice to keep up on what is going on with guns in Indiana.:cheers:

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Thanks guys. My interest in guns mostly centers around hunting and even that, when it comes to big game, I'm an archery guy. But I love my shot guns for waterfowl.

Years ago, I was big into the military stuff. I owned my share of AK's, AR's, SKS's, etc, but sold them all when Clinton drove prices through the roof with his AWB. The only good thing out of that bill is that I made a bunch of money off of selling my guns. Being a business man, I couldn't resist the urge to turn some money. Beyond that, man what I wouldn't give to go back to the gun buying days of 1990.

Now, pretty much all I own are hunting related firearms.

I just recently rekindled an interest in hand guns. I had a wake up call do to some thefts at my business. Kind of made me realize the importance of personal protection and that my CC permit was expired. Since then I got my lifetime CC, dusted off a .380 Makarov that I've had for years and just a couple weeks ago bought a Glock 27. I've done a little shooting a couple evenings when I've had the time. Fun to pick up a handgun again.:cool:

Thanks again for the welcome.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom