• ...and so much more!
  • Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    IMG958941.jpg
    My middle son Blake and the two pigs he shot in Florida. Mama can have the beach, we know where to go to now. Shot with .308 Remington, shots placed on both directly through the hearts. So proud of him, his brother have killed deer, but he has not, these are his first two big kills.

Last edited:

A-savvy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Usually when I go down to central Florida I spend most of my time fishing. Next time I will definitely have to try hog hunting.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Excellent!!!

I have hog hunting in FL pretty much all lined up save for the trip down. I just need to find the money to get down!

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    My dad lives close to Okeechobee and we're plannig a trip down soon. He has a few friends with property that said we could hog hunt and kill everyone we see

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    South Bend
    WHERE TO HUNT PIGS?

How far south does the pig population start to kick in? I've been looking for a place to hunt and I don't want to go all the way to Texas. Any public spots that are good? Any info appreciated.

davebradley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    I used to hunt havalina (sp) in AZ as a kid. Those were a lot of fun. Not nearly as big as the one or son got, but still a blast to hunt. How much did they weigh out at? Any idea

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Found this old photo from around 1991......thats me on the left, and my best friend and lifetime hunting buddy Mark, who passed away in 2004. We went to Ohio and we both got wild boar at White Oak hunting preserve. Thats my hog...later that day Mark got one, took about 4 arrows and at one time it charged us, guide jumped up in a tree and mark got hit and knocked down by it hitting his leg while he was drawing back on it, blood all over his leg, thought boar got him, but it was just the boars blood....guide thought Mark was crazy for trying to shoot a charging boar.....lol...Mark didn't scared....great times and memories....I had a Hoyt bow, and Mark used a PSE 85 lb pull. They were good eating too!!!!
    picture.php

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Usually when I go down to central Florida I spend most of my time fishing. Next time I will definitely have to try hog hunting.

Ha Ha I went down hog hunting and thought I need a fishing pole for next time! Killed out quick and headed back home to IL. I dont think I was in FL for 24 hrs.

bthacker24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Nice! I have friends in western nc who use dogs to hunt wild hog and have been pretty successful there as well

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom