• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Here is a shot of my wife with her almost new S&W 6" 686-6 with RedDot. Bought from original owner with only 42 rounds fired through and all paperwork/box. She was quite happy with as these grips are much smaller than my S&W 4" 686. Several boxes of 180gr JHP's and JSP's with give Jodi & her revolver a run come deer season.:rockwoot:

3571.jpg

3572.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I was about to scold her for finger placement on the first photo, but saw the second photo, and realized that maybe the first is just the angle at which the picture was taken.

Congrats to her! Looks like a great shooter!

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    I was about to scold her for finger placement on the first photo, but saw the second photo, and realized that maybe the first is just the angle at which the picture was taken.

Congrats to her! Looks like a great shooter!

We both agree - the photo is misleading. She said" I definitely did not have my finger on the trigger". We used this picture even though - something about her hair looked best in that picture or something like that.:D

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Geez. Get her together with my wife (see avatar) and it's Thelma and Louise time.... It is a great shooting revolver, and mild, too. She's gonna love it. If you're nice maybe she'll let you shoot it, just a little!......

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    We both agree - the photo is misleading. She said" I definitely did not have my finger on the trigger". We used this picture even though - something about her hair looked best in that picture or something like that.:D

:yesway: Nice looking Smith. Nice looking hair as well!:)

Top Bottom