Nov 8, 2008

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'm also a big fan of my Henry holsters.

My hybrid is for my M&P FS (got it in a trade directly from The Man himself!) and my OWB holster for my Shield is my go-to carry rig.

If/when I need anything in the future, I will definitely be shopping Henry.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Now I'm confused... Who's Adam? :scratch:

lol good question, my apologies Andrew. Had a brain fart and was thinking back to a different thread on another forum. I guess we'll just stick to usernames on the intrawebs! I'm definitely not Henry Holsters. He's one of the best in the industry. I'm just a hobbyist and maybe one day I'll be on his level :yesway:.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Love the 2nd hand tuckable I picked up in the classifieds last week. I'll probably be ordering the non-tuckable version soon. :yesway:

Mine is the same rig, just different attachments.

When I got mine in a hurry for a class I ordered the soft loops and the tuckable attachment so I could try both ways.

Have yet to use the tuckable version.... maybe some day I will try it out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I continue to be very pleased with my Henry holsters, which I use on a daily basis. The only decision I make is whether or I'm going with light attached or without. He does great work.

Some holster makers, include some huge names, do not seem to actually carry guns. If they did, they wouldn't make some of the design "features" they do (like trigger guard detents on IWB holsters that lock the gun in the holster when your belt presses on them). Andrews designs are not only well executed in terms of construction and aesthetics, but they work well. By that I mean they conceal well, hold the gun securely, and allow a proper firing grip while the gun is still holstered. The latter is not always simple when you have to balance security & concealability with AIWB holsters for squishy people!

AND, Andrew has a very quick production time, especially for a one-man shop.

AND, I trust him.

Which reminds me that I need to take a trip for some custom work!

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I just so happen to be looking for a holster when this thread got bumped, read it and decided this sounds like a good option for what I'm looking for. After procrastinating for a couple days, I sat down and ordered one today got the email order confirmation right away at 11:06am and at 1:00pm received another email with tracking # saying its shipping today!!
    Nothing I love more than finding a small business I can support that does it better than the big guys!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I just so happen to be looking for a holster when this thread got bumped, read it and decided this sounds like a good option for what I'm looking for. After procrastinating for a couple days, I sat down and ordered one today got the email order confirmation right away at 11:06am and at 1:00pm received another email with tracking # saying its shipping today!!
    Nothing I love more than finding a small business I can support that does it better than the big guys!
    You weren't kidding. I ordered this weekend, I sporadically check my email and saw one today from them (sent yesterday). It's not the "we got your order" email, it's the "will be there today " email! Lol. That's too fast. :-)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Redhood
    Top Bottom