• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    I would strongly suggesting buying on line. All of the local LE shops I have ever been in have stupid mark ups on stuff. While it is nice to be able to go and look at what you want or need if I am paying for it I am buying on line.

I am guessing you need a Glock Holster? Have you checked with members of the department to see if anyone has a spare you can borrow? They might surprise you. FWIW I would also suggest getting what the department issues to their merit deputies.

BTW welcome to the LEO world!

Thanks for the suggestion man but not only do I fear the ship time (anything greater than 4 or 5 days would be too risky) but it is very had to find online as well! I mean I really don't know all of the good sites as far as LEO equipment goes but I couldn't find one with a few hours of "googling"

And thanks for the welcome! despite what the process has been so far (lots of waiting) I am extremely excited to start this! I know it is only reserve at first but just being a part of it will be a dream come true!

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    U.S. Uniform in Indy usually has a ton of brown leather. Last time I was there they had tons of holsters in brown. They may be worth a shot.

wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    ok well a big shout out to everyone who helped me out with this! But someone on the Huntington County Sheriff's Dept. directed me to some place called Brateman's and I finally found one! it was marked up stupid high ($173) but at least my uniform is complete! you guys have been awesome with helping me out with this stuff and I look forward to bugging you in the future!

Top Bottom