Help me spend a $500 southwest airlines credit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    So I have a $500 credit for Southwest airlines from a canceled trip for work last year. I would like to find a decent reason to go some where for the day. There's a few rules to spending it though.

It can only be used by me.
    I need to travel before January 2nd.
    I dont want to spend much money otherwise... No hotel, gambling, etc. So probably a day trip.

Wish something like shot show was going on because that would be perfect... (If I had a way in the door)

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Flying is not a joy-able experience for me so I can't be of much help. I can tell you that if you don't want to spend any money you are just wasting your time unless you want to hang out in the airport then fly home. I would think making a quick turn around trip will also flag you as a risk and could get you the latex glove treatment.

Do you have a family member or friend that you could go visit. Have them pick you up, stay with them and drop you back off.

T/SF34/A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Fly to DCA (Regan National), take the blue train line to the Arlington Cemetery stop, spend the day walking the cemetery, observe the changing of the guard, take the tour or just look up a few of the monuments, memorials or resting places of american hero's you'd like to visit and then catch the train back to the airport to fly home.

Top Bottom