• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I’m in Brown County for a few days this week and I’m looking for recommendations for a few good gun shops to visit while I’m here. If you can point me to something around 30-45 minutes from Nashville, I’d be very appreciative.

For what it’s worth, my tastes run towards older stuff, usually blue steel and walnut. Rifles, revolvers, shotguns, 22’s, etc. are what makes me smile.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I’m in Brown County for a few days this week and I’m looking for recommendations for a few good gun shops to visit while I’m here. If you can point me to something around 30-45 minutes from Nashville, I’d be very appreciative.

For what it’s worth, my tastes run towards older stuff, usually blue steel and walnut. Rifles, revolvers, shotguns, 22’s, etc. are what makes me smile.
    Well there is Four Seasons gun shop Bloomington.

They tend to be expensive...

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I guess I should have provided more info.

A look at Google maps showed two shops in Bloomington and two in Columbus. There is a big freaking piece of real estate between those places and if you take into consideration my 30-45 minute distance I referred in my original post going north to south, now we’re talking a load of area.

So now let me rephrase the original question. Are there any shops that are not a Rural King store or are not the two each in Columbus or Bloomington that Google Maps shows?

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Seymour is you best bet for wood and blued steel. Accuracy Unlimited, Acme and Bite the Bullet, alphabetically.
    Men’s Toy shop is in Nashville had newer tupperware guns the last time I was in there a few years ago.

Top Bottom