Not open for further replies.

Ross Rifle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Columbia City
    Hi all,
    I have been a long time lurker and have finally made the jump to posting. My areas of interest and specialization are generally surplus firearms, Safari rifles, going to gun shows, and amateur gunsmithing. I also work part time at a gun shop, though almost all of what I do is behind the scenes and not customer facing. I look forward to sharing - and receiving - advice through the forums.
    Regards,
    Ross Rifle

P.S. My screen name is that of a manufacture of WWI era Canadian straight pull rifles - something which I collect

Hapea2serv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2023
    Angola
    Hi all,
    I have been a long time lurker and have finally made the jump to posting. My areas of interest and specialization are generally surplus firearms, Safari rifles, going to gun shows, and amateur gunsmithing. I also work part time at a gun shop, though almost all of what I do is behind the scenes and not customer facing. I look forward to sharing - and receiving - advice through the forums.
    Regards,
    Ross Rifle

P.S. My screen name is that of a manufacture of WWI era Canadian straight pull rifles - something which I collect
    Greetings friend

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom