Not open for further replies.

Vermin8r

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2024
    St. Joseph County
    I’ve been gun owner for a good few years now, though still less than ten (can’t remember how long exactly). For a while I just had a few practical pieces and then I went to my first gun show and it turned into an addiction. I’m a scavenger with a propensity to buy whatever’s cool and cheap. ;) I’m fairly handy and I like to pick up fixer-uppers that I think I can save; my amateur gunsmithing is aided by ten years of blacksmithing experience and five working at a mailing machine shop. Hopefully I can contribute some of my metalworking experience and other useful knowledge I’ve picked up. I get my random knowledge from random places and at least claim to have a vast wealth of marginally useful information. ;)

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I’ve been gun owner for a good few years now, though still less than ten (can’t remember how long exactly). For a while I just had a few practical pieces and then I went to my first gun show and it turned into an addiction. I’m a scavenger with a propensity to buy whatever’s cool and cheap. ;) I’m fairly handy and I like to pick up fixer-uppers that I think I can save; my amateur gunsmithing is aided by ten years of blacksmithing experience and five working at a mailing machine shop. Hopefully I can contribute some of my metalworking experience and other useful knowledge I’ve picked up. I get my random knowledge from random places and at least claim to have a vast wealth of marginally useful information. ;)
    Outstanding introduction post.
    You'll do well here.
    Welcome to Ingo from Lafayette

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Welcome from Noblesville !!
    You should fit in well here, as there are a bunch of us with an abundance of useless information here we just love to throw out...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom