• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pjj1961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    Muncie IN
    My name is Paul and I moved to Muncie IN about 2years ago from Massachusetts. What a difference! In MA it is almost impossible to get ANY firearm be it a pistol or a long gun. Just to start with you must obtain a state Firearms ID Card even to get a shotgun,buy ammo,or even buy mace! Imagine my surprise when I found such was not the case here. I found INGO through a pro2nd event in my city 2weeks ago sponsored by a mothers in favor of the 2nd group. Upon first seeing the protest I asked the driver of the bus I was on what was up and was told it was an ANTI-gun rally. However the Don't tread on me flags didn't square with that and I was curious so I went to check it out myself. Glad I did. I met gun owners who talked to me and gave me info on this site. I have been thinking about owning a firearm for some time. First however I will take a basic firearms course as it seems to me a good idea to do so.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO. Yes, firearm laws are far friendlier here. Sounds like you are on the right track. Do some reading and get some training before you dive in too deep. Two very good places to start:

• The INGO FAQ (to learn about the site and some gun info)
    • The Indiana Code (not a fun read, but very relevant). Link is to the main section related to guns.

Another item. There are some very good trainers that post here on INGO. Watch the training forum and you will see when new courses are offered and also will get a feel for which trainers have the best reputations.

Last edited:

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    Welcome to Muncie! My family is in this pretty little town as well. My whole family is gun friendly so I haven't really ventured out into the public gun toters clubs but there seems to be a lot of them around here and in Indiana in general. You are sure to find a lot of info on this site as well as in the local area.
    Also, if you are interested in the Appleseed courses I believe there is one being held in Noblesville this coming weekend. It is about a 45 minute drive for me from up here in Muncie. You can register online.

:welcome::patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Clay County! This will become your new online addiction and THE place for all discussion from your favorite shotgun to bacon! Pull up a seat and be sure to check out ALL the sections. Spread the word and do your part to protect our 2A Rights! :ar15::patriot::rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom