• Status
    Not open for further replies.

theycallmePete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2014
    Evansville
    Hello everyone. I'm a middle aged male just getting started in being a gun owner, and my primary area of interest is in home defense. Safety is also paramount, and I hope to find some good, helpful information as I start on my way to being a smart, safe and confident gun owner.

Thanks to everyone who is so sharing and willing to help a new guy out.

theycallmePete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2014
    Evansville
    Thanks for the welcomes!

Do any E-ville folks know where J&S relocated to? They're not answering their phone and I have gun being delivered to there for the FFL.

Any suggestions on safety and home defense training here in town would be so much appreciated. Thank you :-)

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Thanks for the welcomes!

Do any E-ville folks know where J&S relocated to? They're not answering their phone and I have gun being delivered to there for the FFL.

Any suggestions on safety and home defense training here in town would be so much appreciated. Thank you :-)

Another welcome from an Evansville guy. I did not know J&S relocated, they just may not be answering the phone. It has been talked about here that Jim has been ill.

As to training the two biggest providers are Warrior Dynamics and Hard Target. Both teach classes for all levels of experience.

theycallmePete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2014
    Evansville
    Another welcome from an Evansville guy. I did not know J&S relocated, they just may not be answering the phone. It has been talked about here that Jim has been ill.

As to training the two biggest providers are Warrior Dynamics and Hard Target. Both teach classes for all levels of experience.

Thanks for the welcome. I spoke on the phone with Jim (?) a couple weeks ago and I thought he said they had relocated.

Do you have a preference for Warrior Dynamics or Hard Target? Thanks for the suggestions.

Pete

theycallmePete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2014
    Evansville
    Thanks again for the welcomes.

So I found J&S in Evansville. I did not realize he shares space with the Bernina embroidery shop, and only has small lettering in the shared window. It's really easy to miss.

Jim's a nice, forthright man - I'm glad I followed the suggestion to use him that I was given.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom