• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Patricia Eddington is obviously buddy buddy with Carolyn McCarthy. Both are S T U P I D!!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ[/ame]

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    So if that is the case, the "heat seeking" bullet would miss if you shot at a big block of ice?? Yeah Agreed, well thought out. And these people are running the country? Lord help us all!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Shoot it and cook it with the same bullet. What a classic.

But again, as has been stated on INGO before, we cannot let this type of stuff slide by here in Indiana and EVERY TIME we see this stuff reported locally we must send letters to the editors - RESPECTFULLY rebutting the idiocy with simple facts and pointing out the truth. Further we should challenge the press to do their jobs and investigate wild claims before they are reported as fact.

BTW, it is helpful to supply them with resources/evidence that refutes idiocy like this assemblywoman's claims. In fact her statements are SO WILDLY OVER THE TOP that it would be simple to make her look like an even bigger idiot when the truth is told.

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    BTW, it is helpful to supply them with resources/evidence that refutes idiocy like this assemblywoman's claims. In fact her statements are SO WILDLY OVER THE TOP that it would be simple to make her look like an even bigger idiot when the truth is told.

I agree, who should send her the facts and make her look and feel even more stupid then she already is?

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    And, and a and, bullets go around corners too... they DO....I heard it on PBS...and, and they can kill anyone in a twelve bathroom house...and, sometimes the bullet will even decide to come right back and kill the person who shot it....yeah. Man, those things are smart. Someone ought to make them illegal....Ethiopia already did...and, and NOBODY ever dies there!!! I SWEAR.

Folks, ya can deal with STUPID.:cool:

Top Bottom