I'm wanting to get into better shape. The thing that slows me down is the fact that in my job, I am on the road 90% of my time at work. The other 10%, I am sitting doing reports. I've been wanting to do this for awhile and am finally set on doing it. I want to make some cost-effective, healthy, yet still delicious snack. One that I've found and have done before is oatmeal bars. I want something like that so I can throw it in a cooler or lunchbox, take it to work, throw it on the truck and be able to grab it to snack on. Anyone have a recipe or a go to snack?