• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    You have to expect the unexpected of course but in my opinion, any events will likely not rise to life threatening levels. They’ll probably just show their breeding and what they’ve learned in college.

One good thing about going to the early service that we do—they’ll likely not be willing to get up that early. ;)
    Unfortunately sin and evil abound and yes, you certainly have to expect the unexpected.
    Pink hair groups or single individuals attacking are unfortunately becoming “the new normal”.
    A reminder of the church in TX about 2 years ago with a lone shooter with a shotgun.
    Just days prior to this shooting, dementia Joe was scoffing at the idea of guns in churches. He clammed up his pie hole on the subject when this happened.

Aside from that, March 8th 2009, a man walked into my former church in Maryville, IL shot & killed our pastor while he was preaching. Three shots were fired from the Glock before it jammed. The 1st bullet tattered pastor Fred Winters bible like confetti. The second shot hit our pastor in the heart. After the gun jammed, the shooter dove under a pew and began slashing with a large knife at the 2 men trying to subdue him. One of those two men nearly lost his life as his lung was punctured in the attack.

This was prior to “the new normal” and also at a church on the outskirts of a relatively peaceful small town. Totally unexpected-so always expect the unexpected!!
    They had a great marriage and Cindy has a loving heart of gold that most people would never be able to express her Christ like forgiveness to the shooter like she shares. She mentioned her daughter & herself forgive the killer and want him to get saved through Jesus Christ.

Forgiving a killer

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    Want to hear one more shameful than that? Families that lost a loved one are hiring security or having friends sit in the drive of the deceased to deter robbery during the funeral…
    Yes, that has been going on for years. My step-mother didn’t even allow my dad’s obituary to be listed in the local newspaper for that very reason. That was back in 2012. The two of them were in agreement to refrain from announcing it in the paper.

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    ANd can we please get the scripture that backs "Jesus loves abortions." ? I think I missed that one. :scratch:
    This past Sunday, our pastor quoted scriptures about life being mentioned in the womb. Something so verrry striking that impressed me was that God could have said “poof” and had Jesus appear anywhere, on the planet as a full grown man.
    But God chose the precious womb of a woman-Mary. God cares that much for the beginning of life and exercised that evidence to the world.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If your church is targeted by protestors ensure you get pictures of their faces if at all possible, call the police then sue them for being in violation of the Federal FACE Act.

Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act of 1994 (FACE). This Act prohibits the use or threat of force and physical obstruction that injures, intimidates, or interferes with a person seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services or to exercise the First Amendment right of religious freedom at a place of religious worship. It also prohibits intentional property damage of a facility providing reproductive health services or a place of religious worship. FACE authorizes the Attorney General to seek injunctive relief, statutory or compensatory damages, and civil penalties against individuals who engage in conduct that violates the Act.

It is a Federal crime to threaten with force or physically obstruct to either cause injury, intimidate or interfere with a person seeking to exercise the 1st amendment right of religious freedom at place of religious worship. So everyone in church at the time of the protest can sue the individual or individuals causing the problem.
    ...that's if they are actually obstructing entrance.

Mothers Day at our church the only protesting was being done by the congregation because the pastor went WAY long.

Top Bottom