• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah I’d be surprised if a lot of people over 40 know who he is. He’s definitely internet famous but not really commercially famous.

Either way, lot of wisdom in there.
    Dang... You know I'm usually on the giving end... "You're too young to know who this is." :oldwise: Feels weird to be on the getting end... "You're too old to know this is." :lmfao:

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I give him credit for speaking his mind, based upon his experience and observation.

I also happen to believe he is correct. Truth there.

It must be an older clip though. TikTok is doing it better (as I understand it). The next "it" thing will even be more insidious. But you might have needed to be around for AOL IM to see how how far this life/time-sucking creation has really grown.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Accurate as it may be, his commentary is very sad. If a company is grossing $5 billion/ yr. and still not profitable, maybe the company isn't really in it for profit. Maybe said company's value is measured differently. Suppose said company wasn't really a company at all. Suppose the company is really the government.

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    Interesting take he has. I remember when he first got started on YouTube, and to hear him actually give a take like this means a good bit. I don't think his political views would be very popular on here, but at least we can agree with this.

Top Bottom