• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    While there is discussion about people being primaried (which I hope happens), I hope that there will be a effort to change leadership in the Senate next year.
    The 2a project has mentioned putting up billboards in some senators districts. I hope they put some around the capitol. Let's give the other senators something to think about when it comes time to vote for new leadership.

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    Someone from NAGR actually called my house when 1369 was in the house committee. They were all for the bill and offered to connect me to my representative so that I could voice my support.
    I think Bray' s bringing up NAGR is a bit of a smokescreen.

Last edited:

Prowler1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2016
    Bloomington
    I'm for Constitutional carry, you still have to be vetted to buy a firearm. And that being said I will probably still get a carry license for the sole purpose of not stepping on any toes in other states, just to say here it is officer if they ask for one.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If he has concerns and would like to make changes the place to do so would be a hearing to make modifications and send it back to conference, no?
    A Senate amendment addressing the concerns and then it goes back to the House to iron out the differences? That sounds EXACTLY like how it is supposed to work.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You guys here that, He was joking in post 362. :stickpoke: There is still a chance.

Kelly 2022
    SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Power is a drug not unlike any other.
    The money isnt bad either. What other occupation can you make $175,000 per year in one of the most expensive places to live, and end up a multi millionaire?

Well, being immune to insider trading rules, and having the ability to steer lucrative contracts to your spouse's companies doesnt hurt. I forget which congresscritter it was, but she hired her husband's PR firm for her campaign, so she was able to take home LOTS of money she wouldnt otherwise be legally allowed to cash in on.

The swamp called. It says to stop referring to DC as one because its giving REAL swamps with robust ecosystems that actually benefit those around it a bad name.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    So if the Indiana house bill is so bad - go look at the new Iowa bill for constitutional carry or the Oklahoma bill or the other states bills that allow for constitutional carry. Sounds like total B.S. to me. We need to get rid of any and all politicians who make ANY argument or law against our God given rights.

Top Bottom