• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I saw a DNR land concern when I checked out HGR. It seemed like a legit concern but I wouldn't torpedo 1369 over it. That's wat reminded me of the NRA/GOA thing though. If it ain't pure, its got to be stopped type of thinking.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I saw a DNR land concern when I checked out HGR. It seemed like a legit concern but I wouldn't torpedo 1369 over it. That's wat reminded me of the NRA/GOA thing though. If it ain't pure, its got to be stopped type of thinking.
    Good point. George Patton once said that a good plan today is better than an excellent plan tomorrow. Similarly I would rather have an acceptable Constitutional carry law now than a "perfect" one hopefully maybe one of these years.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Good point. George Patton once said that a good plan today is better than an excellent plan tomorrow. Similarly I would rather have an acceptable Constitutional carry law now than a "perfect" one hopefully maybe one of these years.
    It's like that 80 20 rule I've heard. 80% of the benefit from 20% of the effort. I am willing to get 80% of the way there now and then start fighting over the 20%

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    HGR/NAGR can't let constitutional carry pass, in any form. They need to find excuses to undermine any bill, in order to continue their grift.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    If 1369 is dead and buried in committee when why did I just get another NRA alert this afternoon asking me to again reach out to my state senator to see that 1369 is scheduled for a hearing before 04/07?

Top Bottom