• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaleB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Bedford, IN
    ...Justified buying a gun because you "had the ammo anyway" and figured you could shoot it with the new gun, then sell it and get your money back? Or SOLD a gun because you didn't have any ammo, only to run into a deal on THAT particular caliber days later? (I'm actually debating buying a 16 gauge 870 if there are any out there because I have so many boxes of shells sitting around...) :laugh: Such is my life...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have a few thousand rounds of .40 that I loaded when I had a G22. I got rid of the Glock years ago, but I still have all that .40 :n00b:

I'll probably have to pick up an M&P Pro in .40 just to use up the ammo...:rolleyes: :D

hammeralan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Danville, IN
    I still have several hundred rounds of 45 ammo sitting around from when I had a 45. I will be holding on to it untill the next time I get a 45.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Yep! Did it with a couple of H&R 44 mag single shots. My bad. Didn't have the ballistics or knockdown power of a 50 cal/245g powerbelt/150g Triple Seven, out of a TC Omega. I still have tons of 44 mag ammo. Don't like the old blazer 44 though, no PUNCH!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I am thinking of buying a rifle in .308 since I have two boxes of it. (I saw the boxes, was thinking "Wow! ..380s! Grab them!) Yep! I think I'm getting dyslesic (sp) in my old age! :whistle: I didn't even notice until I got home and was ready to put them away. "Gee, these boxes look "different". :rolleyes:

I thought about taking them back, but haven't been able to decide if I want a rifle in .308 or .223 so decided to keep them for a while.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I am thinking of buying a rifle in .308 since I have two boxes of it. (I saw the boxes, was thinking "Wow! ..380s! Grab them!) Yep! I think I'm getting dyslesic (sp) in my old age! :whistle: I didn't even notice until I got home and was ready to put them away. "Gee, these boxes look "different". :rolleyes:

I thought about taking them back, but haven't been able to decide if I want a rifle in .308 or .223 so decided to keep them for a while.

Usually, you can't take back ammo, but you can buy another gun.:D

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Good thing I decided to keep it then. :D
    Still can't decide if I want a .308 or .223. :dunno:

I believe .223 is cheaper (and lighter), but the ..308 would do a bit more damage. :D (Sigh! :rolleyes:)

BurninBrass

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    between a couple cornfields
    Haha. I've gotten a good laugh out of this thread. Not laughing at anyone, just realized there are more people out there like me.

I'm currently holding a set of custom made grips for a Super Blackhawk. I ordered for a Single Six and the guy sent me the wrong ones. He corrected himself and sent me the right ones and told me to keep the SBH ones too. So now I want to buy a $600 gun to fit my $75 grips. Pretty sad huh?

I'm also looking for a stainless 10/22 to put in a beautiful deluxe walnut sporter stock that I robbed from to build my blued "super sport" style bull-barreled 10/22.

It never ends!

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    Good thing I decided to keep it then. :D
    Still can't decide if I want a .308 or .223. :dunno:

I believe .223 is cheaper (and lighter), but the ..308 would do a bit more damage. :D (Sigh! :rolleyes:)
    ummmm buy both duh :rolleyes:

i have actually considered stocking up on 9mm for my future purchase but have said no that would be weird, now i may just do it if im not the only one:ar15:

Top Bottom