Has anybody seen this site before? Interesting stuff!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I'm linking to the 12ga shotgun ammunition, I found a few of these to be pretty cool. I like the confetti shells lol, wait till new years. I question the flame thrower shells, 4000 degrees! Wouldn't you think that would damage your shotgun? That would be like using a thermite grenade right?

Anyway Lots of interesting stuff on this site.

Firequest International, Inc. [ Firequest.com ]

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Bigcraig thinks these are badass!

12gaFlash_Thunder.jpg

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    My favorite:
    100 rounds of SS109 tipped .223 (lord only knows if they are handloads) for only 100 bucks! What a deal! (poop) Or if you dont need that much, go for only 10 rounds at 14.99 a pack! And, these are SALE prices!

WTF? Do they seriously sell to the Fudds or what?! This crap appeals to the guys that believe ALL cop cars have nitrous (because their uncle who was an officer for some podunk town said so) or that Glasers are the most versatile bullet on the face of the planet (no, wait, what about DRT ammo? It's expensive and new, its gotta work, just read the "stories from the sandbox!".) What a load.

Funny thing is though, check their pricing on Pmags! If they have them in stock, hit em up!

spanky_27

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm linking to the 12ga shotgun ammunition, I found a few of these to be pretty cool. I like the confetti shells lol, wait till new years. I question the flame thrower shells, 4000 degrees! Wouldn't you think that would damage your shotgun? That would be like using a thermite grenade right?

Anyway Lots of interesting stuff on this site.

Firequest International, Inc. [ Firequest.com ]
    just orderd two packs of 12 ga confetti 40$ and 12 to 18 days delv. i will let u no when they get here and how they work.

Top Bottom