• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Going to visit my mom this afternoon at her assisted living facility. She just turned 99 last month and is starting to slow down, so we don't know how many more Mothers Days we'll have with her, so we definitely cherish the time we do have.
    99 and starting to slow down? That`s wonderful.

Dad is 90, he`ll be 91 in October unless the Lord takes him home before then. Congrats on having your mom for such a long time!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I picture your childhood being the source of “little Johnny” jokes.
    Nah, seriously my teachers loved me. I kind of lead a "double life" though, especially in high school. I was always up near the top of my class, took accelerated/college prep courses, was in band and gymnastics, etc.. But I also hung out with the "burnouts" too. :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Nah, seriously my teachers loved me. I kind of lead a "double life" though, especially in high school. I was always up near the top of my class, took accelerated/college prep courses, was in band and gymnastics, etc.. But I also hung out with the "burnouts" too. :):
    To be fair, in the era you grew up in wasn’t practically everyone considered a “burnout”?

Top Bottom