• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Hunter68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Greenfield
    Enjoying quality time this morning with my son. Spent the day yesterday in the field training bird dogs, then fishing and canoeing in the evening. I was too pooped last night to do any cleaning. 10 minutes after my feet hit the floor, it was "Dad, I need to clean my shotgun. Please open the safe for me."
    Nowhere I would rather be today. View attachment 47973 View attachment 47973
    Happy Fathers Day!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am a fortunate and grateful father. I have two healthy children who have been a blessing to my family.

My son doesn't ask for much and is always willing to help out without complaining. He got rid of his gaming systems a while back and put them on EBay. I knew they wouldn't sell, but appreciated his imitiative; he didn't ask me or his mom to buy him a newer system.

My my family asked what I wanted for Father's Day and they went into action. Well, I decided I didn't want a gift and told my wife that I wanted to get my son a gaming system and she was fine with it. When we got home from church today, my son hopped out if he truck and got on the grass. When he was done, I presented him with his new XBOXONE. HAPPY FSTHER'S DAY!

6FEB5867-C0A6-4F9B-92EA-68EDC65FB248_zps6yessqgs.jpg

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Technically a day early, but...

For a death of a close family friend both children flew in last week and we were able to spend time with them. Even with the unfortunate circumstances and early, that made for a good Father's Day just having them in the house.

Closer to the actual Father's Day, I always try to take one of my Father's firearms out for some exercise about Father's Day. Today it will be a Mossberg 46b in the target configuration. One of my most accurate rifles.

To all INGO Dad's, thanks for being a Dad.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Technically a day early, but...

For a death of a close family friend both children flew in last week and we were able to spend time with them. Even with the unfortunate circumstances and early, that made for a good Father's Day just having them in the house.

Closer to the actual Father's Day, I always try to take one of my Father's firearms out for some exercise about Father's Day. Today it will be a Mossberg 46b in the target configuration. One of my most accurate rifles.

To all INGO Dad's, thanks for being a Dad.
    My older brother does the same, a few weeks ago he said he had loaded a few boxes of 357 and 44 auto mag ammo up for him to shoot on Father Day. Besides Harleys, they were our fathers affliction.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Merged with the other Father's Day thread.

Happy Father's Day!

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Interesting Stat: (excluding Easter)

Mothers Day - Church Attendance is usually highest of the year

Fathers Day - Church attendance is usually lowest of the year

CHALLENGE TO ALL FATHERS!
    Take your family to church today and break the record!

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Spent time with my varmints yesterday, even at 23 and 26, they are still a joy to be around. The cards they gave me were just generic but what they wrote inside was priceless and might have made me tear up a little. Probably just the smoke from Canadian fires getting in my eyes...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My older brother does the same, a few weeks ago he said he had loaded a few boxes of 357 and 44 auto mag ammo up for him to shoot on Father Day. Besides Harleys, they were our fathers affliction.
    I just finished loading up 8 different long guns and 6 handguns for a trip to my brothers house for our annual father's day shootout.
    It's a tradition in my family that as many of us as possible gather at my brother's private range.
    My two brothers will bring their favorite toys of the day, and likely one or two nephews will drag a few along
    We generally spend at least an hour, sometimes 3, watching the kids get trigger time.
    They are starting to grow up, in size and maturity, so I'm upping the game this year.
    I'm bringing a5.56 and a couple of .22lr's, but I'm also taking the .45-70gvt lever gun, a .450 Bushmaster AR, my new ( to me) .25-06, a bolt action .30-06, and a couple of 10mm handguns.
    We will likely discharge 5-600 rounds of ammo if past years are a decent measure.
    I look forward to this every year.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My four kids are coming over this afternoon for a cookout. Youngest son brought his big fancy Traeger grill over a few weeks ago and is doing the grilling today.

My dad passed away when I was a kid, it’s been so long ago that I don’t think about him much, but Father’s Day always brings back the few memories of him that I have.

Happy Fathers day to all the ingo dads!

Top Bottom