• ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Thanks guys!

Heading to Ft. Wayne in about an hour to bring the kid to the Children's Zoo up there. I know it's supposed to be my birthday, but it makes me happy seeing her face light up. Maybe some laser tag later in the day.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I don't know about stripper cake, but the wife promised to do a striptease later at the hotel. Still no stupid bronze badge. As Charlie Brown would say, "aargh!"

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I just wanted to give a sincere thank you to everyone who helped me get that bronze badge. I went through and tried to make sure and thank each person personally. If I missed anyone, I apologize. It has been a busy last four days. I just learned Thursday that there is a strong chance that I will be losing my job. My wife, sister, and brother-in-law work there as well. We are all extremely worried.

Mental Patient Move To Cut 400 Jobs, Save $15M - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

Well, we decided that we were not going to let that news ruin a trip that we had planned for over two months, so we went ahead anyway. I am so glad we did. The daughter is still talking about the zoo. She is too young to realize how far away it is, so she is wanting to go back tomorrow. We also played laser tag and raced go-karts. I got back on here later and WOW, not only was the bronze badge in place, but I was a few points over. As I was thanking everyone, I noticed a lot of names of people that I have come to know and respect over the months we have been on here together.

I just want you to know that I am grateful to you all. And I promise, no more rep-whoring (at least for a while, lol).

Top Bottom