• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Bump. Because...
    Happiness is switching range bags and finding 12 pre-loaded Wilson Combat mags you forgot you stashed there.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Happiness is when the Dr. looks you square in the eye, says the treatments were 100% effective and there is no longer evidence of cancer in your body:rockwoot:, that is true happiness.

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Happiness is when the Dr. looks you square in the eye, says the treatments were 100% effective and there is no longer evidence of cancer in your body:rockwoot:, that is true happiness.
    Yes that is happiness!

To me, happiness is my immediate family all around our dinner table. It's always nice to break bread together.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Waking up in the morning after a party and the girl is still good looking

Has this ever actually happened? I remember one time we let a buddy (his brother, another friend of mine) go with this giant of a woman. She had to be every bit of 6'2 and 400. On the way to the mattress that was across town, she made him stop for fast food even though she'd eaten at least 1 whole pizza at the party. Happiness is having stories like this to drop any time a good buddy is being a little douchey (never had to do it for that guy).

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Having the whole family together for reunions and holidays (especially all the kids). We make a day of feasting & socializing. Then we go outside & play games with the kids. Water balloon fights in summer & snowball fights or tobogganing in winter. Afterward, we gather to take "generation" family photos. Generation photos almost always have 5 generations pictured. Good times!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Happiness is still getting a tingle even when I talk to my wife on the phone after 23 years.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Has this ever actually happened? I remember one time we let a buddy (his brother, another friend of mine) go with this giant of a woman. She had to be every bit of 6'2 and 400. On the way to the mattress that was across town, she made him stop for fast food even though she'd eaten at least 1 whole pizza at the party. Happiness is having stories like this to drop any time a good buddy is being a little douchey (never had to do it for that guy).

It has happened at least once.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Stumbling around looking for my face after 4 hours right in front of the guy on the far left side of the stage, surrounded by friends and family, who also happen to have had their faces melted off by Steve Sweney. Lol. Nothing I love more than a weekend spent with these guys, Ekoostik Hookah. My second one would be really pushing my limits in my glass shop. That moment when you put a finished piece in the kiln, one that you never though you could pull off.. That moment is an amazing feeling. Makes the 1000's of dollars you've thrown in the trash over time all worth it.
    [video=youtube;aW15Nmi3ev8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW15Nmi3ev8[/video]

Top Bottom