• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    This is old news, but new news to me, Hank Jr. announced he will run against an incumbent Republican Tennessee Senator in 2012. I think this would be a very interesting race, not just for the fact that he's a famous musician, but he seems authentic and not afraid to take on the Left. With lyrics that state:

"The left wing liberal media have
    Always been a real close knit family..." and at a McCain-Palin rally Williams, Jr. said. "Join me now in our national--you know, that song that, uh, Mr. Obama's not real crazy about, we're singing it right now."

We need to remove the fake conservative Republican's with no spine from office so that someone can wake up the people that their rights are being secretly stripped away.

Hank Williams Jr. to Run for U.S. Senate

By Brandon Barker
    Nov 26th 2008 9:17AM

hankwilliamsjrclose.jpg

Just when you thought no worthwhile musician would ever support the Republican Party, Hank Williams Jr. comes a courtin'.

After consulting with Tennessee political veterans ex-Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN) and Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), the award-winning country singer famous for the hits "Family Tradition" and "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound" is positioning himself for a Senate run in 2012, according to Townhall.com.

Mr. Williams, born Randall Hank Williams in 1949 to mother Audrey and father Hank--who nicknamed his son Bocephus for some reason--has long been a supporter of Republican causes, igniting controversy at a Colorado rally earlier this month with his statement that President-elect Barack Obama is "not real crazy about" the national anthem.

The main question, however--if Hank Williams Jr. does embark on a grueling Senate campaign through Tennessee--is the question of who will sing the theme song for ESPN's "Monday Night Football?"

I'm thinking Mike Huckabee.

Hank Williams Jr. to Run for U.S. Senate - Political Machine - Politics Blog, Opinion and Analysis - AOL News

Top Bottom