• 01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    IFG Tanfoglio Stock I 10mm

Stock configuration

Put in a 20lb hammer spring, 20lb recoil spring, conefit guide rod,extra power firing pin spring and EGW flat bottom firing pin stop.
    FO front sight, ambi safety and aluminum grips.

Went to the kokomo gun show to have a Harveys Holster made for it.

I put some different grips on it. Can you see the "sailboat"?

upload images

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Got a beretta 92FS new last saturday and just spent today getting some parts in it to correct some complaints I had with it.
    Always wanted one of these things... Really wanted a G-SD but I couldn't get past having a gigantic rail.

gueTiAC.jpg

I bought a wilson trigger and trigger conversion unit as well, but the parts just made the trigger feel gritty and break WAAAAAY too far back to be useable. Yes I did try stoning the trigger and the conversion unit but it did nothing to help what so ever. The wilson combat trigger is just such a sloppy fit in the frame it galls the alloy when it twists inside the hole. I have to wonder why wilson didn't make them oversized so you could just file them down until they fit snuggly, can't very well add back material unless I wanted to shim it. Even then the break point is way too far rearward to be of any use.
    I have small hands too, I don't quite understand how anyone could like that.

The factory feel of the trigger was the best of any DA/SA I've tried to date, guess I shouldn't have expected it could be improved. Dropping to a 16lb spring did all I care to do for the trigger.

The fit between the magazine release and the grips was also a problem. Had to remove a fair deal of material from the right side grip panel before the magazine release would function. Are the italian guns just running different tolerances than the US guns or something, or does wilson need to recheck their tolerances?

Still waiting on an elite hammer to come off backorder.

Last edited:

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Picked up a Beretta 92A1 yesterday and quickly outfitted it for nightstand duty. Gotta get to the range and put some lead through it.

IMG] [/IMG]

92a1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

IMG_9157.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Was a good day, met up with Seancass and Lewisjt and ended up with a lovely pair...

38472987706_8302864946_b.jpg

Blackhawk in .357 and a Single Six... Now my bucket list is clear on single actions...! Can't wait to go shoot, at a time when I can feel my fingers... lol.

Attachments

• 38472987706_8302864946_b.jpg
      38472987706_8302864946_b.jpg
      111.4 KB · Views: 13

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    Heres my new 92S after cleaning it up and a set of LOK grips.(yes I'm aware its missing a grip screw, I accidently flubbed it and its now somewhere in my basement so I have to get some more)

I had him put the circle cutout instead of the standard 92S cutout on the grip panels and then I filed it down a bit more to add a place to put my thumb when hitting the button. I also flipped the mag release button around to extend it out some so its easier to press. I drilled a small indentation into the front sight and filled it with bright orange paint. Now I'm just waiting on my new springs to come in so I can put a D spring in it.

progress.gif

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Heres my new 92S after cleaning it up and a set of LOK grips.(yes I'm aware its missing a grip screw, I accidently flubbed it and its now somewhere in my basement so I have to get some more)

I had him put the circle cutout instead of the standard 92S cutout on the grip panels and then I filed it down a bit more to add a place to put my thumb when hitting the button. I also flipped the mag release button around to extend it out some so its easier to press. I drilled a small indentation into the front sight and filled it with bright orange paint. Now I'm just waiting on my new springs to come in so I can put a D spring in it.

progress.gif
    I’ve seen this gun before! You’re on the Beretta forum too.

Top Bottom