• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    lMDk0ZBh.jpg

Tactical Sport Orange back from my gun smith, added the CZ Custom extra wide thumb safety (makes the safety allot easier to manipulate at least for me), CZ Custom flat aluminum trigger with action job (just smoothed out some rough spots in the trigger bar and the aluminum trigger makes the reset allot more tactile over the stock factory plastic unit), blended the atrocious excuse for a magazine well the pistol came with and to top it all off a CZ Custom base pad and follower giving it a 24+1 capacity of 9mm.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Tactical Sport Orange back from my gun smith, added the CZ Custom extra wide thumb safety (makes the safety allot easier to manipulate at least for me), CZ Custom flat aluminum trigger with action job (just smoothed out some rough spots in the trigger bar and the aluminum trigger makes the reset allot more tactile over the stock factory plastic unit), blended the atrocious excuse for a magazine well the pistol came with and to top it all off a CZ Custom base pad and follower giving it a 24+1 capacity of 9mm.

Gorgeous! That turned out really well, and looks really sweet. I know she was a shooter before, so I'll bet now she really kicks butt.

It looks like you got it set up the way you want it now. I know the safety and the magwell were real issues for you, so I'm glad to see you got those worked out.

Now... I guess you better learn how to shoot the danged thing!!! Hahaha...

Congratulations man, I know that is your dream gun come true, even if it is 9mm! :):

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    ^^^^

That was literally the best response I think I have ever gotten on INGO :laugh:, I will definitely let you run the TSO at the next Atlanta shoot!!!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    ^^^^

That was literally the best response I think I have ever gotten on INGO :laugh:, I will definitely let you run the TSO at the next Atlanta shoot!!!

Now THAT'S what I am talking about!!! I love that gun, I'm not gonna lie. It is almost as nice as my 2011, which by the way is in a *REAL* caliber!!!

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    D7D4FD76-01C9-42CF-BED9-D85C27812793.jpg
    A couple of my favorites. CZ 75 SP01 I’ve had for a couple years and a cz clone EAA Witness I picked up last week for a steal. Although it’s impossible to pick a favorite handgun I own, and I am a diehard 1911 guy, this SP01 would be up there in the running!

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    My back-up gun. IO Hellcat .380. Recluse wallet holster designed for a Kel-tec P3AT. Grip is from a bike inner tube.

Hellcat.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Picked myself up a desert eagle after years of putting off buying one. Wish I would have bought one sooner, this thing is surprisingly comfortable and enjoyable to shoot.

QvJMrgG.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom