• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I always reference true gun value as well. I think it gives a somewhat accurate picture of what retailers are offering but it is a little bit lacking in regards to private sales. I have noticed a couple of listings on here that were "priced to move" so to speak lol. Needless to say they did not last long.
    I had never heard of true gun value until I saw it on here! It does look like a couple of guns I saw on there were shown to be about a C note lower than the current used prices around here. I don't know where they get their data, but it is better than a WAG.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Bottom line on gunbroker or anywhere else for that matter, something is only worth what other people are willing to pay for it. I've seen guns sell on broker that absolutely make me shake my head, but when there's over 30 bids on it from many different people I'm assuming they can't get it in there area, or its a specialty item low on stock, or they don't make them anymore.

For example, try finding any old used "Winchester takedown pre 64" and see what kind of a deal you get. Probably going to be over $1,500 for anything that meets that criteria. As far the guys on this forum thinking their used glock is worth as much as a new one, well there's a reason those aren't selling.
    Have a well broken in CZ P10F with 6 magazines I'm willing to part with for only $900. :lmfao:

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I put 3 rifles on gun broker a while back, all 3 sold only one got paid for and that was from a gentleman in indiana that pick it up, as to the other 2 they were relisted and prices were driven up on then again and never recieved payment on them again, i don't sell on there anymore!!!!!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I put 3 rifles on gun broker a while back, all 3 sold only one got paid for and that was from a gentleman in indiana that pick it up, as to the other 2 they were relisted and prices were driven up on then again and never recieved payment on them again, i don't sell on there anymore!!!!!
    Can't that be reported and those accounts banned?

Top Bottom