• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Is anyone using a multi-handgun case that they like? I picked up a Case Club 6-slot model and like it (closed-cell foam, pressure valve, sturdy), but I outgrew it pretty quickly due to a spree I've mentioned elsewhere. I'm looking at adding a 10-slot model (maybe the 15, but that's a big price jump) but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with another brand. It looks like most of the other options on Amazon are open-cell and I've seen where that can lead to rusting as opposed to the closed-cell (with an included, rechargeable desiccant) which is supposed to be less likely to cause problems. I would like to be able to use it for storage (locked away), as well, so not rusting my gear would be great.

The 6-slot model: https://www.amazon.com/Case-Club-Waterproof-Pistol-Silica/dp/B00K7LFJN0/

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yes

I have a 6 gun case from CaseCruzer. If you take a look your actually place your guns in a plastic insert instead of the foam. They actually have the foam only as well but I went with the plastic insert model thinking that the foam might get torn up easier. The major drawback at least on the model I choose is that certain handguns such as my sig P226 Tacops does not fit due to the extended magwell. My Beretta 92FS fits snug and my P938 will stay in place when placed in backwards inside a bore store. So you have to pay attention to the description of the case and the size of your handguns.

They have some with wheels and others without. You'll soon discover these cases aren't cheap. In fact I considered getting the eight or 10 gun case but your starting to talk about some serious money when your thinking about getting into those cases. Those cases had extra space for assecories as well. However I've found the 6 gun more convienet. After taking it in and out of the car I'm not sure I would want to try the same with a larger case. It would have given me more room but it may have been a but much with regards to both weight and size. I ended up going with a mobile tool box system from Home Depot for my other items I take to the range.

Anyhow take a look at the following website and let me know if you have any questions.

Quick Draw 6 Pack Universal Handgun Case - GunCruzer

Good Luck,

Dan

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Is anyone using a multi-handgun case that they like? I picked up a Case Club 6-slot model and like it (closed-cell foam, pressure valve, sturdy), but I outgrew it pretty quickly due to a spree I've mentioned elsewhere. I'm looking at adding a 10-slot model (maybe the 15, but that's a big price jump) but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with another brand. It looks like most of the other options on Amazon are open-cell and I've seen where that can lead to rusting as opposed to the closed-cell (with an included, rechargeable desiccant) which is supposed to be less likely to cause problems. I would like to be able to use it for storage (locked away), as well, so not rusting my gear would be great.

The 6-slot model: https://www.amazon.com/Case-Club-Waterproof-Pistol-Silica/dp/B00K7LFJN0/

I have three of the Case Club pistol cases. 1 is the 6 slot you have linked, a 5 slot using the same size case and a case I had custom made for mag storage. I absolutely love these cases. Very solid. These cases get heavy when full. The 10 or 15 slot model would be massive.

Top Bottom