• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I have been gethering what both sides say and do since it started. I don't just give off my take on things right off the get go because alot of times thing don't start like we are told.
    I truly dont believe that some small group just decided to bomb or whatever a big country area..however you want to look at Israel. From everything Israel has said they wanted with gaza and the west bank AND what they already started to do and really didn't get away with was 100% get rid of the Palestine people to occupy all the lands in those 2 areas. Hamas may seem to be bad people, but could they actually be trying to stop idf from taking it completely back. It happened in the 60s, so why not again but with full control, no 2 states as gaza wanted, but Israel said a big no. Israelis had already kicked alot of the people out of the west bank and tried settling there until we found out and supposedly removed them.
    Just my take on all this.
    Territory won in a war. Doesn’t legally belong to anyone but Israel.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Here's an idea...
    Next time your 'leaders' take money that was supposed to buy food, water, construction supplies, medical supplies, etc. and wants to buy weapons to attack people...
    maybe tell them NO!

When you punch people
    expect to get punched back.
    If they punch harder... think about that the next time.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    And the campaign to weaken America continues. Biden's handlers aren't content to just destroy the US from within. They're trying very hard to isolate us from Israel as well. It's a pity that Obiden's mental incompetence isn't pursued more vigorously in order to remove him from the White House. At this point, nobody would believe anything that miss Word Salad would say about Israel anyway, whether or not she was POTUS. As it is, this one presidency is trying so very hard to destroy the relationship we've had with Israel almost since it became a nation itself. Sad. Very, very sad.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member