Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    At this point Israel just needs to do what needs to be done and flip the bird to worrying about collateral damage
    They went above and beyond normal. It's because they are trying to appease the majority of countries.
    When all said and done the majority of countries will still hate them, and accuse them of killing many more innocent citizens than they did.
    Hamas terrorists fight in civilians clothing so they can be counted as civilians being killed by the IDF.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They went above and beyond normal. It's because they are trying to appease the majority of countries.
    When all said and done the majority of countries will still hate them, and accuse them of killing many more innocent citizens than they did.
    Hamas terrorists fight in civilians clothing so they can be counted as civilians being killed by the IDF.
    Or maybe they just don't want to kill a bunch of non-combatants.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Has the status of the “non-combatants” been verified? Or are they just having a label tossed on them for political gain?
    What are you talking about? I said Israel may be careful because they may not want to kill a bunch of non-combatants. I have no idea how your response to that makes sense.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    What are you talking about? I said Israel may be careful because they may not want to kill a bunch of non-combatants. I have no idea how your response to that makes sense.
    I want to know if non-combatants exist in gaza and if so, how were they vetted to determine their status as noncombatant? I’m of the opinion that none exists until “proven” otherwise.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I want to know if non-combatants exist in gaza and if so, how were they vetted to determine their status as noncombatant? I’m of the opinion that none exists until “proven” otherwise.
    So you think all of those people fleeing the warzone without weapons are actually combatants? Wow. I guess it is good for them that Israel does not agree with your assessment.

Top Bottom