• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have a cop stripper outfit that is very convincing. I'd be willing to go in and ask for you!

tumblr_m8q80rxS9L1qcqqpjo1_250.gif

I'm not sure how "cooperative" Staples would be for ya...but I hear there's a bar in downtown Bloomington where you'd certainly be appreciated. :laugh:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Warthog. I have been trying to write a post for IMAGC (see sig line for reference) on some of the tactics like this espoused by the MdA types. Do you mind if I quote part of your exoeriences to share withour followers?

Good job; wish you had the video. It would be great for LOLs and educating people; which is the point of mynpost ... which I would also be sure to share here on INGO when I get it done.

and as others have said, how does this old guy function in the real world? WOW.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I wish it was something I even thought of, I had my cell just by chance. I usually forget it at home. I am not really a cell phone person so they aren't part of what I think of when something happens. :( Just don't use my name if you know it when you quote me. Otherwise I don't care of you do elsewhere.

I had a guy yell "PISTOL" PISTOL" PISTOL" on me today at BestBuy too. I know the door guy well and he asked the person who did it to leave if he was going to cause a scene. Terre Haute is an odd place. Those who are on here tend not to go to the events in the area for some reason and there isn't a whole lot of folks who OC. I haven't seen ony in the ten years I have lived here. I will probably do more concealing for Winter (due to the clothes I tend to wear) but I will be back to OC in the Spring.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Well, I have met ya and you do look a lil scary!! LOL. I can see this kind of tactic getting popular. I am pretty well known at the stores I frequent and most all know I carry a gun. I would have said where, where, I got ya covered. hide behind me!!!

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I had a guy yell "PISTOL" PISTOL" PISTOL" on me today at BestBuy too. I know the door guy well and he asked the person who did it to leave if he was going to cause a scene. Terre Haute is an odd place. Those who are on here tend not to go to the events in the area for some reason and there isn't a whole lot of folks who OC. I haven't seen ony in the ten years I have lived here. I will probably do more concealing for Winter (due to the clothes I tend to wear) but I will be back to OC in the Spring.
    I've worked the door at a local Best Buy... I've seen at least 5 people carrying... only 1 was worthy of the douchbag award... As he was walking out the door, he made a point to tell me that he was going to trip the alarm because he was carrying... and then proceeded to turn towards me and pull up his shirt so I could see his .380 pocket carry... I just rolled my eyes at him and shook my head... I think I hurt his feelings... The rest of them (2 were semi-concealed and the other two were OC) just walked in, and out like normal people and didn't try to draw attention to themselves....

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I wasn't looking for attention, I just wanted to get a few movies and leave. I talk to the doorman because we always have a short cnversation when I walk in and sometime as I leave too. I really don't look for anything but to do my business and leave like any other question. I don't make a scene and show off that I am carrying or walk to show the gun off though I do use a cane due to my back problems, I'm not looking for attention. :dunno: These folks must be MAD members or something and I know TH is a democrat hotbed in the middle of a republican state. It doesn't mean I will stop OCing so I guess get me a camera. :):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Given the time frame and locations, any doubt that this is an intentional act by someone affiliated with an anti-rkba group is rapidly dissipating.

I'll be more vigilant when I'm in town.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have been OCing all summer. NOTHING happened to me like this until recently. I'm not wearing a drop leg or all tacticool in the way I dress either. I usually were darker colors and try not to stand out, at least in the cooler times. All summer I wore loud colors and tie-dye, just because that is what I like though not to stand out. NOW that I am not looking to stand out I get this crap. :rolleyes: Personally, I hope it stops. I don't know the people doing this nor have I even met many area people in order to **** them off. I'd like to meet you Rhino. Thought I would at the area shoot I just hosted but it looks like you were vusy that day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I wasn't looking for attention, I just wanted to get a few movies and leave. I talk to the doorman because we always have a short cnversation when I walk in and sometime as I leave too. I really don't look for anything but to do my business and leave like any other question. I don't make a scene and show off that I am carrying or walk to show the gun off though I do use a cane due to my back problems, I'm not looking for attention. :dunno: These folks must be MAD members or something and I know TH is a democrat hotbed in the middle of a republican state. It doesn't mean I will stop OCing so I guess get me a camera. :):

I'm not looking for attention
    But.... someone told me all OCers are attention whores.

FYI, I'm an OCer.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have been OCing all summer. NOTHING happened to me like this until recently. I'm not wearing a drop leg or all tacticool in the way I dress either. I usually were darker colors and try not to stand out, at least in the cooler times. All summer I wore loud colors and tie-dye, just because that is what I like though not to stand out. NOW that I am not looking to stand out I get this crap. :rolleyes: Personally, I hope it stops. I don't know the people doing this nor have I even met many area people in order to **** them off. I'd like to meet you Rhino. Thought I would at the area shoot I just hosted but it looks like you were vusy that day.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just carry on and let fools be fools. A discreet on-body camera is on my short list and as cheap as they are now maybe we should all start using them.

...and I have met the Rhino... Anyone wanna touch me???

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I'm sorry I was not able to make it! I'll try next time. I've been to Don B's range a few times for Rose-Hulman shoots (back when they had a gun club) and I was a member for a couple of years (although I never went when I was a member!).

I do need to do some shooting of my .308 at 300 yards some time, so maybe I'll do it there.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just carry on and let fools be fools. A discreet on-body camera is on my short list and as cheap as they are now maybe we should all start using them.

...and I have met the Rhino... Anyone wanna touch me???

You're in a rare club, sir! A rare club!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I dunno, old guy got to the old catagory by being safe, nowadays the headlines are full of man go's into a store with a gun and its not for staples and white out. Lucky old dude ddint have a CC and come up shooting, you never know. I would like to think OG and OP were both being safe, both want to live another day. Sign of the times.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Scary part is that this is an actual espoused tactic of these nut bags.

I've want to start a new name for these tards..... They call people who don't believe in "man made global climate disruption" deniers....

I would like to call these leftists "Second Amendment Deniers"

Now this is just SAD.

No, really - S.A.D. :yesway:

Top Bottom