• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Which INGO-er used tannerite to take down a tree, with similar results?

lovemywoods-- he got hit with dirt.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ng-h2targets-tannerite-help-remove-stump.html

nv8wb5.jpg

Here's another tree he took down.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-discussion/226250-finally-got-tree-fall.html

Tannerite is indeed a lot of fun. It's also an explosive, so plan accordingly.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Maybe the build up of pressure in the computer monitor had something to do with it, versus a flimsy water bottle.

Can not see the monitor, but if its a CRT tube monitor you may be on to something. See all CRT tubes are under a vacuum. They don't explode, they IMPLODE! The piece that hit him in the head looks to be a piece of glass from a tube type monitor.

People underestimate items which are no longer plugged in... a CRT tube holds a charge. Much like a capacitor and it will knock you on your can if you mess with the HV wire before discharging the tube. They hold thousands of volts... re the high voltage transformer. Just like a microwave.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They hold thousands of volts... re the high voltage transformer. Just like a microwave.

TENS of thousands actually. 57,000 is what sticks in my head for certain units I used to service. (Granted I could be wrong... I havent touched one in 15 years)

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    That looks like a lot more than a pound unless tan write has a much higher rating than I think. That looks very close to what 5-10 pounds of hme looks like

Top Bottom