• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    linton
    Does anybody know of a good gunsmith near Greene or Sullivan county. Looking to get a Remington 700 rebarreled and not sure where to take it

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    AJ Brown in Bloomfield ... excellent rifle builder .... IIRC he has done a rifle for an IMPD Sniper that is a member here (duty rifle maybe? not positive), as well as many other high quality rifles

jrogers88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    linton
    I've tried to find his shop but the directions I got from my buddy wasn't even close. I'll have to see If I can find him. Bloomfield is only about 15 minutes or so from me so it wouldn't be a bad drive

jrogers88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    linton
    I did look him up on Google a couple days ago. The directions Google maps led me too was a run down mobile home in the middle of bfe so I know something wasn't right with it. On top of that the 6 or 7 emails I've sent him have yet to be responded too which is why I'm looking elsewhere

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I did look him up on Google a couple days ago. The directions Google maps led me too was a run down mobile home in the middle of bfe so I know something wasn't right with it. On top of that the 6 or 7 emails I've sent him have yet to be responded too which is why I'm looking elsewhere

Did you call him? He will give you directions to his house. Unless he moved he lives just on the northern outskirts of Bloomfield on the main-drag going north (231??)...

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I had the same issue when I first tried to find him, as others have said, North out of Bloomfield on 157 (Washington St). He's a nice guy who I hear is excellent with rifle work (I had a 1911 refinished). 709 N Washington St is the address search engines provide, but the Map is still off. You really need to call anyway to set up an appointment, he doesn't have a store front that I know of.

Top Bottom