• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Ha! Is this the one at the Allen County fairgrounds?

If so. be careful.
    Every 3rd show it seems, someone pops a round into the ceiling and no one sees anything:):

I think it's that one....and I thought that was only a "one day" thing. :dunno:
    Somebody who knows more should clarify.
    As for the NDs... dunno. I've only ever been to it one time, but nothing happened then. I've got a friend who has a table there every time, and he's never said anything about it. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't continue to do it if it was happening like that.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Isn't it only on Sunday?

Ha! Is this the one at the Allen County fairgrounds?

If so. be careful.
    Every 3rd show it seems, someone pops a round into the ceiling and no one sees anything:):

I think it's that one....and I thought that was only a "one day" thing. :dunno:
    Somebody who knows more should clarify.
    As for the NDs... dunno. I've only ever been to it one time, but nothing happened then. I've got a friend who has a table there every time, and he's never said anything about it. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't continue to do it if it was happening like that.

No, this is at the Coliseum both today and Sunday. Just came from it myself. :D

When it's at the fairgrounds, it is only a Sunday show.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Well didn't get a chance to make it out. For those that went how was it? Vendors?

Seemed a little lighter than usual. Same thing you find at most.

I get frustrated at the lack of "deals" you find at these shows. The purpose of them is to attract a lot of attention and sell a lot of items in a short time. The prices are about the same as I could get online or in the shop. No real savings at all!

Stryker Action

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    There was a real good turn out of people attending the show. It was great to meet some new people and some from the INGO. We did very well at the show today. Can't speak for all the vendors but we sold good today. We also made some good buys from people walking around selling. Some great deals were walkin about the show.

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I thought it was alright. I was kind of just killing some time though, not really looking for anything specific. I did purchase a 50 cal ammo can, and a few AK mags though since I was there :-)

Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    I got there around 2pm. Pretty much disappointed with the show. I wanted to look at a S/A loaded, a HK USP 45 or a RIA tactical. Only found RIA milspecs. For once I even had cash in hand ready to spend. No deals to be found, on ammo or mags. :(

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I am always disappointed at the ftwayne show I will save my $10 and stay home with family today.I will wait for k's merchandise and fair ground shows good luck to all that go.:)

Top Bottom