• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TN_Mike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    The backside of nowhere
    Anyone been to this place? It's out in the middle of nowhere but it is a very cool little shop. I went in and they have just about anything you could want. I need to shop around some to see how their prices compare but they didn't seem high to me.

Really though, in the middle of nowhere.:

Welcome to Guns and Ordnance

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I've bought a couple items there. Service was great and friendly and prices were good as they could be. Nothing more I could ask for.

TN_Mike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    The backside of nowhere
    I just spoke to them, checking the price on something I'd like to buy, and found out that the reason they are located in the middle of nowhere is because they actually manufacture the USAS-12 on site there and none of the municipalities (Plainfield, Indy, Mooresville etc...) wanted a gun manufacturer in their cities.

This is what they manufacture there:

Modern Firearms - USAS-12

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Good group of guys, I havent purchased any firearms there yet.... usually find them a little higher than the other local shops. But I still stop in since we have family farms in Hall and Monrovia.

Ask them to fire (out back) the 10/22 w/ integrated silencer..... bad !!! :rockwoot:

LSUFan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Bloomington
    One leg of my LGS tour

On occasion I take the day to visit several LGS ... Guns and Ordinance, Plainfield Shooting Supplies, Elmore's, etc. The folks at Guns and Ordinance are first rate and they have a good variety of arms which you don't find readily, esp. Sako rifles and high-end shotguns, as well as regular fare. Then on to Mooresville for Squealer's BBQ or Gray Bros tenderloin. Then on into Plainfield and Indy before returning to B'ton. Always a good day. :)

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Great place to talk shop and grab some quick ammo. ANd since its out in the stix you have a wide selection of shotgunnery for any occasion. They even stock .50cals.

SILVERBACK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    MONROVIA
    Great people, great prices, big selection for a shop close to nothing, 4 minute drive. Yea the barrett 50 cals do catch your attention.

BuckeyeBrad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    THE Ville
    On the recommendation from my brother I made the drive. I must say I was really impressed. Very nice shop with very friendly people. Prices were a little high on firearms compared to my other shops(Bradis & PSS) but not enough to scare one off. Ammo was priced right on the stuff I knew. I bought a new Glock 19 and some mags. I will be back. +1 to Guns & Ordnance.

Top Bottom