Guns not welcome at Levi's stores for safety reasons.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Are there any jeans that are made in the USA now?

I have a few pairs of Levi's, but I buy all my jeans from Wal-mart. I'm no hipster, I don't wear skinny jeans.

I looked about a year and a half ago for Quality Wranglers since I can tell they're not made with the quality they used to be.
    I found USA made Wranglers but they were crazy expensive. I wasn't going to spend that kind of money without seeing them first.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I looked about a year and a half ago for Quality Wranglers since I can tell they're not made with the quality they used to be.
    I found USA made Wranglers but they were crazy expensive. I wasn't going to spend that kind of money without seeing them first.

If they are the 13mwz you can't go wrong with them. That's all I wear started back in my PRCA days.

Most times you can count on them to last years but on occasion they may not last longer than 8 seconds.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm all for supporting US products but 85 bucks for a pair of jeans????

You expect Joe Smith worker to work for $3/day like his cohort Ching Dao across the pond?

And I refuse to buy anything from Duluth until they drop the artsy watercolors in favor of actual photographs in their catalogs. :rolleyes: Sorry, I want to see what I'm buying. If I want to see art, I'll go to a museum.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    This may have already been mentioned. With businesses like this, we need to vote with our wallets. A "gun free" store is a "not my money store". I have walked into one store and did not immediately see the no firearms sign. Upon seeing it, I began to walk out and was asked by an employee if I had found what I was looking for. I informed the employee that I did.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This may have already been mentioned. With businesses like this, we need to vote with our wallets. A "gun free" store is a "not my money store". I have walked into one store and did not immediately see the no firearms sign. Upon seeing it, I began to walk out and was asked by an employee if I had found what I was looking for. I informed the employee that I did.

And leaving behind a "no guns no money" card for the employee to relay to management is even more effective.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm all for supporting US products but 85 bucks for a pair of jeans????

As you move up the perceived value chain, that's pretty middle of the road. Anything with domestic or Japanese 100% cotton denim is going to be pricey. Chinese denim and denim blends will be cheaper.

Find The Perfect Pair of Raw Denim | Heddels Scout Denim

You can search by country of origin for the material, where it's actually manufactured, etc. You'll find a lot of US and Japanese offerings over $200 a pair, but there is a company in TX that offers limited sizes at $40 a pair (those with a waist size over 37" true measurement need not apply).

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Levi Strauss isn't just giving a "friendly suggestion" not to carry in their stores, but they have for years been an active donor to the foremost anti-gun organizations in the country.
    This is no mere squabble over semantics.
    This is an insurmountable conflict over basic principles.

Top Bottom