• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anybody else seeing the "Forbidden" 403 error when trying to go to the GUNS Magazine website? I doubt the magazine site is forbidden, but something is definitely messed up. I can't register for those free gun drawings while this is going on! :):
    Check it out and let me know what you see... Guns Magazine.com

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This is too darn wierd, I cannot get through to the site. just get a page like...
    View attachment 40228

I'm guessing something to do with the way your ISP is routing you. I don't think this will fix your issue, but you may just try clearing cache, or trying another browser, but again, I don't think that will necessarily fix your issue, as I'm guessing it is something upstream. You could try one of the internet proxy services to see if it fixes it, but I wouldn't know which one to recommend.

Obviously you are getting to INGO ok, so it would seem other sites are good for you.

Assuming you have another device, such as a cell phone, etc. Try and connect to gunsmagazine.com from that device using the cellular connection. Note whether it succeeds or not, then connect the device to your wifi connection for your home ISP connection (assuming you have a wifi router), and then try and navigate to the site again, and see whether it results in the issue.

Who is your ISP?

Top Bottom