• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Praetorian13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Northern, Indiana
    Sitting at work today, I had a customer rant on about how guns are violent and there shouldn't be any in this world. This guy thinks crime will decrease if all firearms are completely gone...First of all this guy is a complete jackass that has more than likely never owned a gun in his life. Obviously he does not realize that people kill people, guns don't go off by themselves! Not to mention he would be the first person to cry when someone breaks into his house, and no one has a firearm to protect him. Seriously, when will these idiots pull their heads out of their asses!?
    Maybe they should realize this country was built with firearms..

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Tell him it works so well to end crime in England for 1 example. :noway:

Also, I give my guns lithium. It keeps them from becoming violent. :twocents:

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, I'll say the .454 Casull I fired a few weeks back was definitely violent. At least my hand and wrist thought so. Talk about a violent recoil! I'd much rather fire a .44 magnum, recoil-wise!

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    If guns are so violent, why do my three get along so well together??? Should I tell them to expect another soon? Hopefully they'll be able to adjust to the change.

....apparently I have some very mild-mannered guns.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Sitting at work today, I had a customer rant on about how guns are violent and there shouldn't be any in this world. This guy thinks crime will decrease if all firearms are completely gone...First of all this guy is a complete jackass that has more than likely never owned a gun in his life. Obviously he does not realize that people kill people, guns don't go off by themselves! Not to mention he would be the first person to cry when someone breaks into his house, and no one has a firearm to protect him. Seriously, when will these idiots pull their heads out of their asses!?
    Maybe they should realize this country was built with firearms..

Nice first post. :popcorn:

A troll in the making do I smell? :n00b:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I suppose some guns might be violent. Kinda like Chucky means some dolls may be violent.

All the ones I ever owned, though, were inanimate objects that just sat there.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    I have a violent gun. My .300 WM Rem 700. It is in it's case in the hallway, this morning it jumped out and stubbed my toe as I walked by. Maybe it was the cases fault,just in case BAN ALL RIFLE CASE'S!! :D

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    If guns are so violent, why do my three get along so well together??? Should I tell them to expect another soon? Hopefully they'll be able to adjust to the change.

....apparently I have some very mild-mannered guns.

They are just quietly conspiring thier next henious act!
    Then again, maybe they are just old and lazy.......how long have you had them?

I think the subject of the OP comes under the arguing with idiots category.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Interesting choice for a first post. Don't be surprised if you get called a few choice names yourself. ;)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    How stupid of me. I forgot that guns kill people on their own. It's not a matter of people with screws loose, pulling the trigger. Or Police and Military using them in the line of duty. Guess I better get more educated. :nuts:

Top Bottom