• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    There are many things that bother me but the two that bother me the most are always having their finger on the trigger, and the gun having zero recoil when fired. I have seen many mistakes like this in The Walking Dead, but overall I think the show does really well in comparison to any other show I've seen.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The old AR7 Sniper rifle always gets me....

GW488H428

iCarry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Porter
    What bothers me is the 'brass casing -hitting the floor" sound byte is used for shotshell casings....it's a totally different noise.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Cock / Decock hammerless gun
    Wrong report sound
    Multiple empty chamber hammer clicks on non DA guns.
    Multiple empty chamber hammer clicks on full auto guns.
    Clip / magazine used incorrectly
    People flying back when hit by gunshot
    Bullets stopped by car or wood doors
    No recoil when stage guns used (Walking Dead)
    Cocking gun you've been pointing at a guy
    And... Rick Grimes isn't deaf. (Walking Dead)

Last edited:

Shalashaska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2016
    Indiana
    When they can't keep continuity. Where the hero has a glock in one scene, then it magically turns into a sig for the next, then back to a glock. It's embarrassing how often that happens. I swear film studios must just keep a big old bin of props labelled "guns" and actors just grab one willy nilly.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I just like it when somebody gets the drop on someone else, and points a pistol at the back of the other's head. At the sound of a hammer cocking the victim turns around to stare at the Glock aimed at him.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Just happened to see a scene from the old cowboy movie "Shane" the other day when we went to see "The Magnificent Seven" at Flicks Brewhouse in Carmel. For those that have not been before, they always show short clips of old movies from the same genre before the movie starts.

Anyway, there is a scene where the star (Shane) is showing the young 10 YO boy in the movie how to shoot, and he points the gun at him about 100 times. Pretty lame.

"The Magnificent Seven" was pretty entertaining overall, but lots of corny gun scenes like unlimited bullets and where the bad guys can't hit the side of a barn and the good guys can drill you right between the eyes at 600 yards with a revolver behind your back while you are shooting off-hand, and your strong hand is shooting the complete opposite direction. Direct hits, both of them!

Top Bottom